Friday, January 21, 2005

Spray Candy

Ansley has been crying for the last thirty minutes. Why? Candy. Try as I might, I just cannot be a good parent and tell her no. The screaming has gotten worse and I just can't hold out. I ask her where the candy is that she wants and she goes right to my purse. Of course there is candy in there, every time I go to the store I buy her something little and then forget about it. At least this time it is supposed to be "good" candy. It is the little spray candy thing labeled "smartchoice".....Right. Juice concentrate in a tiny brightly colored spray bottle. Genius. I bet the guy is a millionaire. She keeps interrupting me saying "please help, My needs more". I have shown her 10 times how to spray, I guess she just does not have the finger strength. "my can't mommy" I wonder what in the world would I do without candy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home