Monday, January 24, 2005

Boredom and guilt continued...

There was not one thing positive in my last entry. That is my new goal, to be at least a little more positive. Joey crawled for the first time this past Friday. Definitely a mile marker in a baby's fragile life. My little piggy can actually get from one side of the room to the other now. Ansley does make me smile every time I look at her. She is so smart it scares me sometimes. I love the way she is talking right now, instead of "I" it is "my". She has a vocabulary not fit for a sailor, much less a 2 year old. "Bassards ate my shrimp" she was referring to her goldfish eating her shrimp. I know it is wrong but her saying it was so cute. My babies are growing up. There are a million things that I am happy with, and only a few that I can truly say that I am not. Time is the issue I need to work on most. Maybe if I get the time thing straightened out everything else will fall into place. My house is slowly but surely becoming what you would call a home. It has taken almost 4 years for me to start putting pictures and other things on the walls. My 5th anniversary is coming up and I am excited about it. We have actually made it 5 years. That's a lot more than I can say for my first marriage. I do have to thank god for that though, everything happens for a reason and I know now this is why I had to go through that... Practice for the real thing. Oh well, its late, I need to go to bed. Tomorrow WILL be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home