Friday, March 09, 2007

It's Pretty...

Okay, first I am going to say I may possibly be PMSing. I don't know, I never keep up with that shit. But I am definitely in a mood.

Ever just want to feel pretty? I mean like you go get your hair done, everyone keeps telling you wow, you look like a different person, it really suits you and the one person you want to impress just really isn't impressed or if they are they just don't really show it? By the way, I finally went and got my hair cut and yes, it looks very different.

I was talking online with my dear husband this morning and he just installed windows vista pro, I believe that is what it is called. He was telling me he seems to like it, that it is very easy to use, and then, get this, he says "it's pretty". WTF? I am dying over here because all I want is to freaking feel pretty and he tells me windows is "pretty". Guess that is what I get for marrying a nerd.

I will get over it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bwahahahaha!!! That sounds like me and my wife!!

Friday, March 09, 2007 9:14:00 AM  
Blogger Undercover Angel said...

LOL! That sounds just like my husband!

Friday, March 09, 2007 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

That is a hilarious post!
Unfortunately I think many women can relate to you! LoL.

Sunday, April 22, 2007 8:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home