Thursday, January 04, 2007

Inlaws.... Enough said?

Typically everyone dislikes their inlaws. As if marriage wasn't hard enough without throwing in a few extra assholes. Anyways, I am sure you are getting the point that my inlaws are distressing me. Actually one in particular has pissed me the fuck off.

Imagine this, you have a son, he works hard, goes to college at night while raising a family. You would be proud of him right? He may have chosen the hard way about things but he is doing it. Your son graduates and you tell him that you have to work, you can't go to his graduation dinner, you picked up an extra shift because he made the request that his niece, your grandchild, not be present at his celebration because she tends to ruin a good time.

The asshole has not even told him he is proud of him for graduating from college! With a fucking computer science degree! I can't say anything to him out of respect for my husband, but god how I want to.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey, nothing that a few drinks, a good dinner and some fun with his wife can't take care of... I know when I graduated (and I did it the hard way too) I really didn't want all of the attention bestowed upon me... just the booze... :)

take it easy...it all comes around in the long run!

Friday, January 05, 2007 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

congrats to the hubs!

and I gotta try one of these mojitos...yum

Monday, January 29, 2007 11:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home