Friday, December 29, 2006

Kickin' it old skool!

So we had a good Christmas, everyone got way too much stuff, our house is now overrun with toys... Even more so than before. And my husband and kids are addicted to video games. The hubby camped out at target all night for his wii, so now he and the kids are totally loving it. I have to say I am mildly impressed, it is a nifty little gadget. But here comes the old skool part.... We got my mom an Atari flashback 2 for Christmas. Ansley so kicks ass at playing Atari. She kicks my ass at boxing on the wii too. I guess with her father having a degree in computer science she is destined for technology.....

and yes!!!!

You read it right.... HE GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!

I am so unbelievably proud of him! He officially graduated on December 20, Ansley's birthday. I think the shock of it has not set in yet. With the holidays and everything we have been so busy we have not had time to enjoy his freedom. I told him now that he is going to be home so much we are going to discover we really do not like each other. This will be the first time in 8 years that he is not "in school". He has been in school the entire time we have been together, it is going to be weird!

I do hope that everyone had a safe and wonderful holiday and I wish you all a happy new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home