Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Fire, fire!

I think my kid is a little pyromaniac. It is finally starting to get cold here in Georgia so we have been utilizing the fire place. The first night Mike built a fire, Joey sat in front of the fire place just chanting "fire, fire, fire".... I mean just picture a toddler, a 2 year old boy now, totally mesmerized, sitting still and quietly whispering "fire" over and over. Future arsonist maybe? I hope not. He is just wayyyy too interested for my comfort. I imagine his interest will wane with time.

Aside from my little fire bug, things have been going fairly well this week. I quit my crappy seasonal job after only a week because I am worth way more than those people wanna pay me. And I was tired. Ansley's 4th birthday party went well, I was pretty pleased, it was after all a Chuck E Cheese birthday party. Our first birthday party away from home. She enjoyed it, that is all that matters right? Joey finally started saying "I love you". I was having a bit of a hormonal crisis last night looking through photos. My kids are getting so old!!!! Okay, I am gonna quit rambling now. Oh, we just got our lights up. Colored lights that make the kids ecstatic. You women know what I am talking about. But I am ever so grateful that Mike went to all the trouble of putting them up and getting stuck by the holly bushes and freezing his ass off. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home