Friday, February 02, 2007

Umm, anyone see my mind?

I think I am losing my fucking mind. I have been sick for the last 3 days and it feels like an eternity. Mike has been taking care of the kids so I can sleep, but it is that restless in and out kind of sleep where you do not really get any rest. The times I am able to sleep I have been having the freakiest dreams where you wake up pissed off at everyone you know. Coffee is not even helping! Mike brought me a large cup of coffee from dunkin donuts today and I fell asleep while drinking it. I slept literally all day. I did not get up till after 6. I am losing my days and my nights. Yes, I do realize none of this is interesting and no one really wants to read my complaints but hell, I guess it is better than laying it all on my family who is actually trying to take care of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home