Thursday, April 05, 2007

I want to scream and kick too!

Ever just feel like screaming? I know I do right now. I feel like just taking my laptop and throwing it on the floor and stomping on it... all because the right shift key is fucked up and I am just in that bad of a mood.

Things are going relatively well right now so I should be all happy and cheery but no, not me, I can never make things easy. Today has been flat out hell. Evidently my kids do not like me. If they do, I hate to see what they would do to torture someone. We had been having a good week, or so I thought anyway. I have taken them to the lake, played outside with them for hours and we had fun, so I guess I was due for a temper tantrum day. Today is that day. Nothing but screaming and kicking and just in general being bad. I had planned on taking them fishing today. Glad I have a brain and figured, gee, if they are being this bad at home, I wonder how bad they would be up at the lake with fish hooks and other things to hurt each other and me. So I said no fishing and thus started round 2 of the screaming.

We have made it to round 3 and they are still alive so I feel like I am ahead of the game.

Lots of crap has happened this month, and in spite of my pissy mood today, I think I am handling it relatively well. Mike was in a car accident a few weeks ago. Thank god he was not hurt and neither was the other guy, but I have to say, rookie cops suck. Mike's car was damaged so badly that it was not even driveable. The car we just bought in February. Since we are on the poor side, I have been only carrying liability on the cars. Which means we are responsible for fixing it. Again, thank god for good friends, my friend's husband does body work and is trying to help us. Mike started his new job and that seems to be going well. We finally all have health and life insurance. It is kinda funny though, he is the "minority" in that office. I guess that comes with the line of work. I finally got off my ass and I am going back to school. I start in June. I am scared to death. So a lot of bad and good has happened. And I have calmed down a bit since I started writing this. A glass of wine would be nice right about now. Add in a kid free bubble bath, a good book and some dark chocolate and I would be in heaven. Maybe one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home