Monday, April 09, 2007

On top

Today has been a good day. I probably just jinxed myself, but oh well. The kids have been behaving, I have done some cleaning and I did a little workout. I feel like I am on top of things.

Lately I have been obsessing about my weight. Like every woman does. This time has been a little different though. I have been making a very conscious effort to eat better and a LOT less. It has been paying off, I have lost 17 pounds so far. Apparently people around you that see you all the time just do not notice.

My goal is to look good in this . Only mine says "Married into it". We have tickets to go see the sox play the braves in June, and I want to wear my t-shirt. And look good in it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sure you are like every other woman... You look fine and just like to complain about it!!

Wish we could go see the braves but it'll be June or July before we even quit playing Softball to get some free time!

You need to post again... I see it's been awile!

Monday, April 23, 2007 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home