Tuesday, January 25, 2005

SpongeBob

I thought Elmo was the little kid version of crack. I was wrong. It is 3:30 in the morning and Ansley is glued to the TV. Watching those damn spongebob DVD's. At least elmo is a tad bit educational, spongebob is making her dumber by the minute. Comatose is a good word for what spongebob does for her. She is usually a very active kid but she is sitting there like a rock. Every few minutes I hear a giggle but that is about it. I keep watching expecting to look over and see her drooling going "duhhhhh".

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I love spongebob. I am like a giant kid myself...it's true. You gotta admit you get a little giggle from that happy sponge right???!!!

Jenny

p.s Love the new blog! Great job!!!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 5:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home