Monday, December 12, 2005

5 AM

It is fucking 5 AM in the morning. And I am up. Why you ask? My precious little snot Joey was ready to get out of bed. He is happily sucking on a milk bottle and watching family guy. I know, I know. Not exactly the ideal kids show. But you know what? It keeps them quiet! I even think my daughter has a crush on stewie... Always wants to watch the "stewie with janet" episode.

You know what time I went to sleep? Around 2 ish. God, you know I am tired if I start using the ish thing. This reminds me of why I started this blog. Ansley had night terrors pretty bad, No, not from watching family guy. She also had a severe dislike for sleeping. Actually still does. But being up all night with no one to talk to except toddlers who really just want an excuse to watch TV led to this.

Oh! Big news, I stopped taking my antidepressant! Watch out, the hubby thinks I am mean as hell without it. I just think he forgot who he married, that's all. I think I have always been abnormally sarcastic.

Had a weird experience the other night. We were at wally world, doing the grocery shopping, when of course, my kid has to go potty. She is obsessed with public potties, totally unlike her mother. While I was leaning over, strapping her back into the stroller, mike says to our friend who always goes to walmart with us "dude! Quit looking down my wife's shirt! What the hell is wrong with you?" This guy is a good friend of ours, and happens to be a virgin. Which I guess is why he felt the need to look at mommy boobies. Still, I feel really gross and in a way violated. Am I weird? Discussed this with my parents, and my father informs me that all men look when it is available. Not to hold it against him. I am finding this to be a difficult situation. Oh well, I am getting tired of balancing a toddler on my arms while typing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home