Monday, November 07, 2005

No sense at all

I have been in a weird mood lately. Been taking the pills so that is not it. Kids are still sick. Poor babies. I have been tired and Mike has had homework galore. The house is kinda closing in on me. There is so much I want and need to do. Money is tight. My dog is sick. I gained like 20 pounds in the past 2 months. It is amazing what stress will do to you. Where to start?

I told you guys my stress really quadrupled with the addition of special A. I guess I started eating then. Like eating all the damn time. Now I am a big girl and not ashamed of that, but I was so happy that I was under my pre-baby weight. I was around 190. Now to some of you that is totally unfathomable (is that a word?) but I have big bones. Around 160 I look my best. Very curvy and healthy looking. I need to post pics so you guys can see and tell me if I am delusional. When I went with Mike to the doctor I stepped on the scales and I freaked out and almost started crying when it said 213. I noticed my pants were getting tight and my shirts were just not looking right with the baby gut poking out, I just had no idea I gained that much! I need much support and advice so I do not become bulimic, anorexia would never work because I love food too much.

I started this post earlier today and a lot has happened in just a few short hours. Just after I get up this morning I get a call from my mom, asking me to come over that she and my dad have to talk to me. This is never a good thing. I went through this before. They inform me they are separating. Yay, one more thing to add to the pile. Amazingly enough, I am still smiling even though every word I have typed is bitching. Maybe that is why, I am getting out all the frustrations on the keyboard.

Friday night I attended a surprise party. Those are always fun. Got some new toys. What is pretty bad though is that the hostess took me aside and asked me what toys I thought were worth it since I have just about everything. I have this collection because of the parties I have held, everyone wants to come to a surprise party. So I am having a surprise party in Feb, just before Valentines day. It really is a lot of fun to get the girls together and laugh.

This makes my 4th freakin attempt to finish this post. Fuck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home