Thursday, November 17, 2005

Illness abounds

Just when it starts getting cold here my kids get sick and stay sick. Babykins has pneumonia, has been on antibiotics for the last 3 months. She had to go for chest xrays and blood work yesterday. And I wanted to kill the office staff of her pediatrician. I adore the pediatrician. The office staff sucks monkey butt.

The hospital said her results would be available immediately. Now I know they are not always prompt. But I called the doctor 4 freaking times. The nurse put me on hold for 15 fucking minutes the last time and I hung up to call back and they already had their answering service on. So, what do I do? I send my wonderful husband who is not as vicious as I when it comes to issues like this, to the office to demand to speak to the doctor.

I would have made my displeasure apparent but he did not, he did however get the info about our child which IS more important than my fussing about the office staff but my kids' care is at stake here! This is not the first time I have had issues with his staff. Anyways, I just want my kids to feel better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Sorry your little one is sick. I hate when they're sick..you just feel so bad for them and want to do everything/anything you can to make them better.
hey, maybe it's time to find another dr with a better staff!

Saturday, November 26, 2005 7:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home