Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Am I just dumb?

Yesterday I spent a little while reading blogs while rocking the kids, and I realized something. I am dumb. Everyone has such a witty and eloquent writing style. Every one but me that is. I long for education now. It has been almost 3 years since I have held a job outside the home or attended school of any kind. Adult interaction is something I need desperately. My daughter is benefiting from this of course, how many other 2 year olds do you know that can have a conversation with several 3 & 4 syllable words and actually use them in the right context? My kids are treated like little adults. With toys. I just cannot bring myself to talk down to them or use dumbed down words. Here lately though I am lacking in the vocabulary department. Seems to me that everyone is using "bigger" words than I am, of course I do understand and comprehend, I just feel very uneducated. Like I am lacking something everyone else has. Maybe I am thinking about all of this because I want to go back to school. I have ran out of time on the hardship deferment on my student loans so, I either go back to school or pay them 150.00 a month. What would you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home