Sunday, January 01, 2006

Leave me alone

I feel like shouting this a hundred times a day. I feel like screaming get the fuck off of me. But I don't. Right now I am typing one handed because I have to keep one arm around Ansley. Just to keep her quiet. What the hell is wrong with me and my children? I cannot understand what I am doing to make the kids so fucking clingy. It is 2 am and I am sitting here watching spongebob. I was in bed. With Mike and Joey and Ansley. Almost asleep with Ansley laying on me, sounds comfortable right? Ansley starts fussing so I have to get up. Because Mike has to get up in a few hours. Well, news flash, Joey will probably wake up when Mike wakes up. So where does this leave me? With about 3-5 hours sleep at most. Gee, and I wonder why I am a bitch....

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama Duck said...

At least your kids like you.

When Sugar Daddy is around my kids act like I'm chopped liver.

I've started refering to myself as "The Uterus."

Saturday, January 07, 2006 7:54:00 AM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

But isn't it cool to be so popular? even if it's in your own home.
I always feel to popular around my house, I mean where would they be without me?

Saturday, January 07, 2006 6:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home