Sunday, January 22, 2006

Not in the mood

I haven't been in the mood to blog lately. Things have been so crazy and I have been so mean I figure why write about it. Things are looking up, I just cannot seem to get happy about it. All the little projects I have been putting off are getting done, slowly but surely. The house is staying cleaner. We are disciplining the little hellions more. It seems all I can think about is me, me, me!

Speaking of not in the mood, are you ever really intimate again after 2 kids? I told Mike last night that there is no way to be a parent and be married or have a significant other. At least I haven't found a way. There is never any time alone anymore. The time we do get is 2-4 hours here and there, and usually it is for doctor's appointments and other shit that has to get done. Not time spent in a cozy little restaurant without worry, to come home and snuggle, maybe watch a movie. We forgot what that was like. Granted, my mom did babysit the other night, but here again, we wondered during dinner what time mom was going to call, was everything okay.... You know the routine. I know my mom is perfectly capable of handling my children, they adore her. It just seems no one ever wants them for more than a short period of time.

For someone not in the mood, I am pretty crazy to be having a "surprise" party. That is coming up in a few weeks and I am trying to make sure my house looks decent. No one, and I mean no one ever comes over to my house so it is a big deal to have a huge group of women, more than likely frustrated ones at that, over here to scrutinize my humble little home. Hopefully though the attention will not be on my house but on the lady standing up in the front of my living room with a tool belt on containing various sexual instruments. We will see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

I think you really have to make a point of reconnecting with your spouse. Get a babysitter! It's a must around here.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 12:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home