Monday, October 23, 2006

Curious?

Yes, I am curious about what my husband is doing on the laptop. He was sitting here last night, doing his homework like a good little boy and I hear the little chime of google talk. It is like bells and fireworks freaking go off in my head because immediately I have to get up and go look over his shoulder. It is like this insane need for me to see who he is talking to, only I have no reason to be this way.

We are both addicted to our laptops and google talk. It is our means of communication while he is at work and school. For the most part we share most of the same "buddies". So why am I all psycho nazi about google talk? I have no idea.

The only reason I can think of, is that way back in 99, I was chatting on aol and this interesting guy Im'ed me. The one I think I fell in love with before we even met. The one I married. I guess I feel like if that could happen for me so easily(obviously it did for him too), it could happen again. Or perhaps I am just feeling yucky about myself and therefore doubting he could possibly still love the nagging, fat, psycho bitch I have become... the bitch part has always been there though.

Anways, enough of that crying in my beer crap. I am better now, almost no snot left. While I was sick, my Joeyman got sick too, a weekend hospital stay, every test came back negative but we still had to do the oxygen tent thing. He is all better though, now Mike is sick. I guess when the ball starts rolling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home