Wednesday, April 25, 2007

MIL, need I say more?

My inlaws are at it again. Seriously, I don't know how my husband turned out okay with such fucking nutjobs for parents. My mother in law is a supremely heartless crazy bitch. Probably off her meds again. It was brought to my attention recently that she "pays our bills and takes care of our kids" all the time. Another family member of his told me this. My reply? That is such bullshit. She has never even watched our kids but a couple of times and only a few hours at that. She has helped us with the bills a couple of times, but would you want it broadcast that you had to ask for help? I mean come on, that is just cruel. She called me to today to brag that she just won 450 bucks in bingo... yeah I know that is lame, but the money part is what she wanted me to hear, then goes on to say "it is going to take you guys a while to be able to fix Mike's car isn't it?" I tell her yeah, we have to save it up. She says, "aww, thats too bad, it is hot out". Mike's car he is driving now has no air conditioning. Is that just being a bitch or am I crazy? Here she is telling me she won money and then in the next breath making sure that it is going to take a while for us to fix Mike's other car. I am so pissed off I am sure I am not even making any sense right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home