Wednesday, June 20, 2007

All by myself....

So I had this evening all to myself. I guess I should say afternoon. Hell, I have been alone since about 2:30 today and it is almost midnight. There. Got it out.

Mike and the kids went to atlanta for the red sox/braves game. The one I was supposed to go to and could not because I had a midterm. So I wore my t-shirt anyway and went to class. Took my exam, wrote my essays and I hope to god I did better on this than I did on my first test in psychology. Not that I did horribly, I passed, got a 76. I was hoping for better but I think I overdid it with the studying. In ethics and psychology. We will see next week though.

I got home from school around 6, checked my email, walked around the house thinking wow, it is super quiet. Debated on taking a long bath but I decided to go to the movies instead. I had never gone to see a movie alone. I actually enjoyed myself. Went to see "Knocked Up", it was cute. I would almost venture to say it was worth the $9.25 I had to pay for my ticket. Overall, I think this evening has been very nice, no noise, no disruptions. I needed it in a big way. My brain felt like it was going to explode if I tried to add one more thing.

Speaking of abnormal brains, I have a paper to write in psychology. A topic that pertains to something in psyhology that has pros and cons and requires critical thinking. Any ideas would be appreciated as I have yet to get started on this and it is due, oh a week from now. So seriously, give me ideas for a topic people. I am in dire need.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can you limit it a little? anything in Psycology is pretty broad. Sorry you didn't get to go to the game. Of course Atlanta lost today. Yesterday I think the Braves won. so you did't really miss anything. 11-0 is bad.... Glad you wore your Braves shirt though!!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger soxfan04 said...

She's a Red Sox fan, so it was a Red Sox shirt, never, ever Braves!! And no, the Braves lost 4-0 to the Sox Tuesday too. They were lucky and got to have Schilling at his worst (with a hurt shoulder) Monday and won 9-5. I hope I haven't come off too Anti-Braves, but what can I say, you can ask our kids...what do the Braves do? SUCK!!! What do the Red Sox do? WIN!!!

Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home