Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Daddy Blogs

Is it just me or are there just as many daddy blogs as mommy blogs? It does please me to see so many men enjoying parenting. The male perspective is nice. My husband is not the "discuss my feelings on a daily basis" type, and I am guessing by the influx of mommy readers on the daddy blogs that most of their husbands aren't either. It is quite comical to see all these mommies, myself included, tripping over themselves in a mad dash to read and comment on every daddy blog out there. The men have done it again. Knowingly or unknowingly, they have captured the attention and adoration of all these mommies. My husband is an awesome father, we just haven't found our groove as a couple with children. We will get there one day. Until then, I will keep reading the blogs and being envious of the women whose husbands make time for the kids and the wife.

1 Comments:

Blogger howard roark said...

well i'm happy to see that your life seems to have calmed down and cheered up a little bit lol....
anyways, thanks for your comment the other night!
you should get on there now, the whole thing has exploded into a major, major firefight.
my best friend, dyls, is irishboy77.
anyways, everyone is taking sides, i don't know what we will do when we all go home for summer break haha.
later!

Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home