Monday, February 07, 2005

Chef Lori?

I was put in my place tonight. By my 2 year old. What I thought was a halfway decent dinner, steak fingers, cut green beans and french fries, was apparently not up to her standards. I noticed she was not eating and I asked her what was wrong. You know, got to communicate with the little people. She calmly informed me that dinner sucks. Mike and I just looked at each other and I asked if she said what I thought she did. He said yep, dinner sucks. So now it is 11 at night and lying in bed she says her tummy is growling. Where she got that I have no clue. Mike is sitting on the couch feeding her dumplings.... She is going to turn into a dumpling. For a small child, she does have a good appetite and for the most part is not too picky. She loves sushi and shrimp, hates avocado. So my frozen food night bombed. Oh well. Fat boy is starting to eat real food too. Wonder if my kids are normal. Not many kids would rather have shrimp over McDonald's.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I love cream cheese and soy sauce. It is a Speth family favorite....

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 6:03:00 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Eric, if you are going to try and insult me, get it right! Triscuits, not ritz! :)

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 7:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home