Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Late night motivation

I figured if I sat down to write I may be able to talk myself into cleaning a little tonight. Today was a busy day, took Ansley to the pediatrician, but that is another post all in itself. Had lunch with my very opinionated and motivational friend, Mike is afraid of her I think. Got home to find my water had been turned off. Obviously from a lack of me paying the bill. At least lately I have had the money to pay it just not the time to run a check up there. I wish the bastards would hurry up and get online billing and payment. Had it turned back on, went to eat with mike's friends who I think are off their rockers.... They were telling us about the place they took their honeymoon and then volunteered to take the kids for a weekend so mike and I could go... They said it would be so relaxing for us and a pleasure to have the kids. Like I said, I think they may be a little nutty. Awesome offer though. No one has offered us anything like that... Ever. I was so taken aback that I almost said what dates are good for you???? I cleaned all night on Friday and today the house is a mess. How do I do it? I am going to drive myself insane in the quest for a clean house. If I could ever get caught up to the point I could start rearranging and moving my rooms, things would get a lot easier. But, the only way to get it done is to do it right? Which is why I need to get my happy butt off this computer and at least do the livingroom and load the dishwasher. Ask me tomorrow if I got it done. Maybe that will teach me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home