Wednesday, March 09, 2005

the blog hog

I was just reading comments over at metrodad, and lo and behold, the hitlerblogbitch krissy, insults me. Says my version of venting is not healthy then proceeds to, for lack of a better term, call me a poser. Yep, I am hip all right. So hip I have 4 readers that I am trying to impress. Nope, wouldn't have anything to do with keeping my sanity. I do believe this woman has less of a life than I do. 14 comments on one entry, and its not even her blog!!! I sashayed my hip self on over to her blog, just to see what kind of response she was getting, she apparently has a few faithful ass kissers who think that she wrote the book on parenting. Most people have issues, but geez, woman, give it up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

she was driving me nuts too. She went back and gave an aplogy. I think it might have been to late at this point

crazy lady

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 1:02:00 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

It was a momentary burst of anger. I am prone to hormonal fits, you know? :) I think I was just really tired and it rubbed me the wrong way. Very little of my time and energy goes into this blog. Trust me, time is one of my most valuable assets right now and I would not waste it living my life on the internet. This just gives me something to do while rocking Joey and a way to vent without pissing everyone off in real life.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 6:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home