Monday, March 14, 2005

I am getting new stuff! Yay!

Time is getting away from me these days. That and Mike has been snagging the laptop, which is why I have not been posting really. We have been making massive plans. Massive for me anyways. I am getting my new floor, which I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am! Our new, waterproof durahide couch should be here in 3 1/2 weeks. It was not exactly my dream couch, but when you have specifications such as mine, the pickings are slim. Waterproof and cleanable are 2 very good, but rare features for a couch. Mike got his man chair. You know that every man has to have some sort of recliner. I at least like his choice. A papason recliner. I think thats how you spell it. I got my poodle throws for the couch and chair. Last but not least, we did not leave the kids out, they got a mobile/portable dvd player. Ansley absolutely adores it. Now we can watch spongebob on the go. Now that I have listed the results of a weeks worth of shopping, I suppose I can move on to other things. Well, maybe tomorrow, I am really tired, all this shopping has worn me out. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home