Monday, August 01, 2005

Under attack

My house is under attack. I have legions of fleas attacking us every waking moment of the day. $200 went for flea pills and meds for the furry babies and the damn things work the first day and thats it. We have bombed the house 3 times now. Our house is around 1450 sq ft. Which would normally require about 3-4 bombs. I used 6 the first time. 9 the second time and 12 the third time. We even stayed with my parents for a week until I could try to get the situation under control. Nothing has helped. I guess my next step is to rip up the carpet in the bedrooms and call in an exterminator. I am going to tell him that it would not hurt my feelings to just blow up my fucking flea infested hellhole. Can you tell this is getting to me? Last night I had to get out of bed and take bug spray and spray around my bed. This is getting ridiculous. My dogs have never even had fleas before now!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Eric is insane. Dogs are like kids with fur....would you get rid of your kids if they had fleas? NO!!!!!

but I feel your pain, I noticed a flea or two on the dogs and we have them treated too. I worry that they are gonna take over the house too.

hey I have not talked to you in a while, call me@!

Thursday, August 04, 2005 7:37:00 AM  
Blogger Quitter said...

Hi! :)

I've been popping in and out of your blog for a bit now and enjoy your post!!
I so know what you are going through with the fleas. We used to have this cat that ruined our lives with fleas one summmer. The only thing that we found that actually worked was this "clear" flea spray that came in a gallon bottle with a sprayer attachment. Not sure of the brand tho' but we used it twice and they were all dead. Took about 3 weeks and it was HELL, no more animals in the house for us

take care

Monday, August 08, 2005 4:43:00 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Ewwwie, ewwie, ewwie.

Fleas Suck.

Literally.

Good luck with the eviction!!!

Monday, August 08, 2005 6:51:00 PM  
Blogger Angie's Angle said...

Oh no. We had fleas that way one summer too. Rascal rarely gets fleas as well. Sometimes they are so stubborn and annoying. They make me itch when I know they are around.

I really hope that you can get rid of them soon!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 1:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home