Sunday, July 17, 2005

Cell Phones...

Okay, I just have to tell you how much I hate cell phones. HATE them with an intense passion. And yes, I still own one. The nice wonderful companies screw you many times. First, the astronomical rates. Second, the oh so chipper assholes they hire for customer service. Third, the contract. But all of those things combined do not piss me off as much as someone who has a cell phone but leaves it in the car. Or maybe just refuses to answer your call even when they have 2, yes, count them, 2 cell phones but you still cannot reach them! Let's see, if you have a home phone, and between you and your husband you have 3 cell phones yet not one of them is on, you may be paying an unnecessary bill. Or two. Anyways, you know who you are........ MOM.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said...

I couldnt agree more! If you havent had a chance to read my T-mobile posts, do so when you get a chance, I think you will find them amusing.. lol (btw, how are things at the daycare?? I have been worried about your little guy ever since you posted that story).

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 7:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home