Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Flat chested fat girl

Say that title three times....Okay, so there has got to be someone besides me in the world that is chunky with small boobs. I HATE bra shopping. It used to be one of my favorite pastimes when I was skinny. I ran up my VS card to over 2000.00! Lucky for my sister, I got fat. Breastfeeding killed what little bit I had. I even went to a "specialty" lingerie store today to get humiliated, opps, I mean fitted. I was informed I am a small 38C or 40B. Now who the hell makes good bras in those sizes? Apparently not the "specialty" european overpriced snot boutique I went to today. I want a decent padded bra. Even VS does not work for me anymore. What I really want is a boob job. Big boobs would make me so happy. I know the girls that are fortunate enough to have these wish they had small ones, but hey, live in my shirts one day. Here is the retarded part, my clothing sizes are all f-ed up. Size L-Xl or 14 in shirts and size 16-18 in pants, depending on who makes them. I can even fit into a 14 dress! So I cannot do anything about the size of my boobs, I figured I would attempt to enhance what I have. I got belly dancing classes for my 28th birthday. Last thursday was my first class and I love it!!!! It definitely works muscles you did not even realize you have. All I have to say is my instructor is probably late 50's early 60's and her belly looks like a 16 year old. There are some other chubby women in the class so I do not feel too ginormous next to my skinny friend who so graciously agreed to embark on this adventure with me. I am all excited and buying all kinds of cool belly dancing crap I will probably never use outside of class, but hey, whatever makes me happy.
I decided to be nice to the hubby and I called his brother to plan a surprise trip for him. He is a massive, no massive is an understatement, crazy fan of the red sox, has been since childhood. Game nights at our house involve the kids wearing their jerseys, Mike and his brother wearing their jerseys and god forbid I wash them on a winning streak. They are also massive yankee haters. So I figured buy him tix for the game against the yankees at fenway in boston. His brother agreed but stupid me couldn't keep a secret so now we are all going to boston for a few days. I have never flown before so this should be interesting. Might have to pop a few xanax or have a couple drinks. That might not be such a good idea with the kids though, I am probably gonna have a nervous breakdown trying to keep them and myself calm. I am going to make the best of it though. I have until september to prepare myself. But anyways, the babies are sleeping and I need to be cleaning. Any advice on bras is appreciated, I am about to start burning them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Big breast are not all that great trust me!!!!

Congrats on the trip to Boston! Sounds like fun!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home