Thursday, July 21, 2005

Blog harassment

This totally sucks! One of my favorite blogs is temporarily shutting down because the poor girl fears for her and the kids' safety. What the hell people? These are blogs, your space to write whatever the hell you want. I understand people can and will give their opinion but damn, use a little compassion and common sense. I hope she gets this straightened out. I truly enjoyed her stories and totally understand needing a neutral venting zone. Unfortunately I had a few mean comments when I first started my blog,thankfully no threats. I wish people would get a clue, it is not like someone is making them read blogs at gunpoint.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

which blog?

Friday, July 22, 2005 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said...

I agree. I also did a post in regards to Christine shutting down her blog. It is completely rediculous that she had to and I hope to see her back... she still has 40 reasons to go! lol

Friday, July 22, 2005 8:11:00 PM  
Blogger Pinterest Failures said...

I agree as well. While having an opinion and being able to express it is one of the many things that makes this country great, those feelings were hers. The people who threatened her didn't have to read what she said if they didn't like it.

I hope she comes back...

Monday, July 25, 2005 9:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home