Sunday, October 02, 2005

Butt issues

My kid has had some problems lately. You know, bowel movements or lack thereof. Joeyman has been keeping me up at night screaming for what seems like an eternity. It finally dawned on me that he hasn't been on his regular poop schedule. After several sleepless nights this finally dawns on me. You would think I would have figured it out. So after an hour long screaming session I decided to violate my baby with a fleet babylax enema. I felt like a horrible mother. I always hated the rectal temperature thing so you can imagine me trying to shove a tube up my kid's tushy. He was crying, I wanted to cry. But, I have to say, that is some powerful shit. No pun intended :) Within like three minutes he had started pooping and the poor guy had a diaper full of rocks. As soon as he pooped he went to sleep. Even before I had a chance to change him. It is amazing what a good poop does for him. Like father, like son I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

W ehad the opposite problem here yesterday. I thought Holden might like to try some prunes babyfood. He loved it! Later that day he had poop up to his armpits (a poonami!). But he slept great afterwards.
Hey prunes might be good for your little guy.

Monday, October 03, 2005 6:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home