Saturday, April 22, 2006

A little hormonal maybe?

I have been freaking out a lot lately. The no time thing with mike sucks. The no breaks thing sucks. I am pretty much convinced everything sucks. But me. That's another story for another day though.

Mike is off at his "who is the biggest nerd" competition today. I am such a good wife. I cleaned out my van, inside and out so he could take the nerd herd to Macon today. After I cleaned it, I stopped by a tobacco shop and got him a new kind of tobacco for his pipe (he is soooo refined!). Then, I even went to get energy drinks and snacks for him and his friends. Tell me, are these the actions of a bitter hateful wife? I think not. And no, I was not feeling guilty about what I wrote.

I feel yuck right now so maybe I will write more later. I am noticing I talk to myself a lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger CroutonBoy said...

You're a good person...if he's any kind of man he'll be uber-appreciative when het gets back from nerdopolis. Sorry it's been bumpy lately...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 5:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home