Monday, April 17, 2006

Margarita monday!

It's a monday. Typical monday. Not too typical, I have had 2 margaritas. That is a lot for a weekday night. Not to mention I have a heavy handed pour when making drinks. I just never learned the art of a drink with a mere one or two shots. What is the point? I know you drink for taste with wine, or at least I do, but tequila? There is only one reason to drink tequila. It can be as horrid or as pleasant as you want it to be. Kinda breaks down my inhibitions. I rocked my cranky whiny kicking son to sleep without fussing at him, a plus for us both. My usually whiny at bedtime daughter is not getting on my nerves, I think I need to drink margaritas more often! Now if I could tear my husband away from his laptop, aka girlfriend, I might have a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home