Friday, March 03, 2006

Spring is in the air...

Which means more doctor visits but you know what? That is okay. It is like 75 and sunny here. Everyone is mowing their lawn and the kids can play outside. At least for a few minutes anyway. I am all over the place with my mental state but up is better than down I suppose.

I can't wait for the kids to be able to jump on the trampoline they got for christmas. We want to get their playhouse set up in the backyard, because right now it is on my front porch so we look even more white trash than we really are, but that is beside the point. It is warm. It is sunny. It is gorgeous. You just have to be up when the weather is like this.

*I did a little research on the bastards mentioned in my last post, they are truly sick people. It is a person's right to choose whether or not they have children, and I respect whatever decision is made, however, do not criticize those that have children just for having them. Have a legitimate reason if you must do so.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

It's been more like summer in the air here... 89 degrees last week.
My pale legs are not ready for shorts season yet.

Sunday, March 05, 2006 11:59:00 AM  
Blogger Undercover Angel said...

I wish it was almost summer here. It's only 40 degrees, and colder depending on the day. We were experiencing spring like weather a month ago - but alas the snow decided it wasn't done with us yet.

I noticed today that I still have slight tan lines from last summer. Hopefully it warms up before the remainder of it fades away...

Monday, March 06, 2006 8:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home