Saturday, June 04, 2005

No longer waiting...

Well, I guess you could say the shots kicked in... Or it could have been the entire bottle of wine I consumed. Wine seems to have that effect too. You know, I really am not an alcoholic although I seem to be consuming a lot more lately. This could be due to the fact that I am an awesome sister in law and have had Deb's little shit for the last two weeks. Now I am a good aunt, or at least I try to be. Art projects and free kids meals and shopping galore. Not to mention the trips to the park and swimming. The colonel, formerly called the little shit, is one of the most ungrateful, moody children I know. And I know moody children. She is 11 going on 3. My Babykins is more mature at 2 than the colonel is now. Unfortunately the comprehension level is about the same too. Everyone totally coddles her because her father, whom she and her mother live with, has not been a big part of her life. Bad thing is, she has the potential to be a smart and pretty kid which you know makes it that much easier for her to grate on your nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love her but I am glad these two weeks are over.
Now on to what you guys really wanted to hear about... Mom, quit reading at this point. I think the shots actually helped a lot. Took a little while longer than I expected to kick in, but, I am not broken. If I wasn't so tired I would be jumping for joy. Could have been the wine making things interesting, but it was not the average run of the mill orgasm. I highly suggest the shots, combined with a good bottle of wine, some AAA batteries and a highly anxious husband. Made for a memorable experience. I suppose that's a little too much information but what the hell, we are all adults.... Or at least I hope anyone reading this is. Well, Fatboy is finally asleep, and I am wasting precious sleep time as we speak....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

about time the shot worked. I may hoave to go get mine again soon!

Monday, June 06, 2005 6:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home