Wednesday, May 25, 2005

waiting patiently

I am waiting patiently on a miracle I think. Mike is probably not going to like that I am writing about this but it really does not have a lot to do with him. My happy pills have totally killed and buried whatever sexual feeling I may have had. There has never really been any problems in that area before, but my dosage on the happy pills was upped to 100 mg. Because of this, the feeling that I am broken and will never again work, is overwhelming. So I got the brilliant idea to do the shot thing that I have heard so many people talk about. B12 and testosterone. One in each cheek. Out of all people, my mother tells me that it takes about 3 days to kick in. She actually told mike to watch out and get ready. How yuck is that? I am hoping it works though. Things have been really hectic lately and I have not had a lot of time to myself but things should be easing up soon. I really miss my late night stress relief. Blog writing, you filthy minded people!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Your mom is right. I have get those every few months.

I feel like a 18 year old boy on them. =)

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 6:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home