Friday, April 22, 2005

Sunshine

Yesterday was a gorgeous sunny hot day. Made me glad I stay home with the babies. We went out in the backyard and I cleaned out their sandbox, scrubbed it down with soap and everything, filled it with water and we had a ghetto baby pool. Put the kids in their swim diapers, got my swimsuit on (cringe), and we played for a while. It was so much fun that I want a real pool. I just wanted to call someone and brag it was so nice. I did call mike, and I know he wished he could be at home with us. Both kids love the water so that should make summer fun. Maybe we can teach them to swim this summer, Ansley has been very close to learning for the last 2 summers. Last summer I did not really have the ability to teach her. I was so fat I could barely move. This summer I have this extreme desire to be somewhat hot. I want to be mommy hot. I can do it.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home