Sunday, May 22, 2005

Will this be posted???

Okay, so I have tried to post several blog entries now and so far I have lost them all. I figure I will give it this one more shot and we will see. A lot has been going on in my life. Almost too much to talk about but I am good at running my mouth. Or so I was told the other night. My cousin Eric was in town from germany and he finally decided to grace us with his presence. We go to a mexican restaurant for some drinks and tacos and I get a margarita bigger than my head, and I have a large head. 46 ounces. And I am not a drinker. At least not a lot anyway. From there we proceed to an old peoples bar where we consume even more drinks, I am surprised I can walk by this time, but, I can talk. Talking always gets me in trouble. For some strange reason everything turns to topics that really should not be discussed too openly and I volunteer all kinds of information that really should remain private. I embarrassed myself and pissed off mike and it was almost a good time. Minus the embarrassment and pissed offedness. That was my 3rd time being drunk in one week. I did not embarrass myself the first night except for slurring a little. That was a little funny though, we were playing pictionary. Anyways, I think I have had enough alcohol to last me a little while. Tequila hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home