Thursday, June 09, 2005

Uninhibited? Maybe

So I had a really good day yesterday, and mom quit reading now, it just gets weird trying to write about my sex life knowing you read this. Anyways, had some awesome sex last night. The hubby is apparently breaking out of his shell. Vodka has that effect I suppose. M's brother came over to watch a movie with us. You are going to laugh at this, it was Madagascar, the kids were asleep and I was covered with a blanket on the couch. You can use your imagination at this point but I was wondering what the hell he was thinking, his brother was in the same room! He was just playing but the only thought crossing my mind was "what if he notices something?" Then right on cue joeyman wakes up and I have to get up to get him before he wakes up ansley and M was scrambling for a pillow... Pretty funny I thought. The anticipation must have worked wonders because as soon as C left, M was just crazy! To me that was kinky but evidently it sparked something that works for us. I am wondering though, is that weird or gross?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama Duck said...

Woohoo for good sex! Yay for you guys! :)

Friday, June 10, 2005 9:42:00 AM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Good sex rocks! I love sex and like to read about it too. I'm a little uncomfortable writing about it on my blog though- too many family members reading.

Friday, June 10, 2005 12:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home