Monday, June 06, 2005

Envy

Last night our barbecue friends came over to mom's instead of us going out. I attempted to throw together a decent meal, just burgers and hot dogs with fries and salad. Had to put something remotely healthy in there. But, since I am bordering alcoholism now, I made a couple pitchers of margaritas. I think we are starting to loosen up a little with them. We had a good time attempting to play pictionary. The kids refused to let us. Do you know how hard it is to draw with a kid on your lap and the other one screaming? They absolutely refused to go to sleep. My guess is they were excited about new people. They seem like the type of people we could actually become good friends with. I am totally envious of their relationship though. They were so cute, all touchy feely and playful. I really miss that in my relationship. M and I used to be the same way I know, I want that again though. I want to be happy and not stressed out all the time. Time will tell right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home