Monday, June 27, 2005

Avoiding everything

So, I have been avoiding writing for several reasons. One, it makes me think about things too much. Two, I have spent several days doped up on percocet, I think I have another kidney stone. Three, I totally just lost my train of thought and forgot what I was even typing, Anyways, I spent my entire day cleaning and now you can actually see my kitchen sink. And it's clean! My dad goes to the dr at 2 this afternon for the results of all the tests. I am really scared but I keep telling myself everything happens for a reason. I will be back later with the updates on dad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Lori, your Dad is in my prayers!

Monday, June 27, 2005 6:47:00 AM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Lucky girl, laying around doped up on drugs... just kiddin.
Waiting is the hardest part. Try to keep busy doing stuff (like cleaning) and it'll go by faster.

Monday, June 27, 2005 1:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home