Tuesday, August 16, 2005

13th graders

Ever have one of those friends that just can't seem to leave highschool in the past? I have one. We have been "friends" since we were in 6th grade. That is when the backstabbing and other juvenile crap started. The few friends I have now as an adult, I truly do cherish and will say to their face what I say behind their back. This "friend" called me the other day and was pulling highschool bullshit again. Telling me that her friend told a mutual acquaintance, whom I no longer wish to associate with, where I live. To me this shit just gets old. I sincerely feel sorry for people who have such little value for themselves and their time that they resort to crap like this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

Next time she calls tell her you have to go cause "my mom is in the car waiting to take me to marching band". haha

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger Nell said...

hm

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 8:30:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said...

Comment gone bad? lol

I have had those friends in the past, I dont have time for them in my life anymore so I dont talk to the ones that play the child like games, I have kids to handle that for me.

I have had the same best friend for over 20 years now and she and I can tell each other anything and everything. I just wish she lived closer to me!

Friday, August 19, 2005 8:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home