Saturday, September 17, 2005

Stress relief

No, this post is not about sex. We have not exactly had much of that in a long time. Gee, I wonder why? Anyways, I have taken to doing crazy things to alleviate my stress. Like yesterday for example, I went and chopped off all my hair. My hair was just a few inches above my butt and now it is up to my ears. Feels great though, no more headaches because of my hair.

My next act of craziness I think will be getting something pierced. It is reversible and in most cases you can hide it. I have not decided what I want to get pierced yet. Last night I was doing a little research on this and it just completely intrigues me. The typical belly button piercing is not for me. If I am going to willfully subject myself to intense pain, I am going to make it worth it.

Haven't given much thought to the crazy act after that although I am sure it will come to me. Thinking about all this stuff and getting excited over it has somewhat reduced all the other crap going on in my life right now. Which is a good thing. I think we should all start being more spontaneous and adventurous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

Amen to that.

Sunday, September 18, 2005 1:42:00 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

You didn't have to explain to women that sex wasn't what you meant by stree relief! Only men would have come up with that thought!

My craziness is occuring via clothing and shoe options that are proabably MUCH too young for me, but I'm not ready for my mother's denim jumpers and grandma's polyester!

Monday, September 19, 2005 10:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home