Monday, September 19, 2005

Pierced and happy

I did it. I went Saturday with my mom and mike to get something pierced. We decided on Twilight studios because the girl there is super nice, a little on the strange side, but I guess you have to be to repeatedly inflict pain all day long. Anyways, a friend met us there, I think he enjoyed watching us willingly inflict pain on ourselves. I know you are still wondering what I got pierced, Mike got his tongue and his eyebrow done. I watched and it was totally gross. Tried to talk my mom into getting her tongue done but she wouldn't. Chicken. I got my nose done. The piercer asked who first so I decided to go ahead and get it over with. I have a tiny tiny stud on the right side. I feel cute. It hurt like hell and now, 2 days later it is a little swollen but I think that is just because it is healing. Overall, I would do it again. In time I may get even braver and decide to get even more risque'.

I must have had an affinity for needles this weekend, because I got my nose pierced then decided I needed a "shot". Good old B12 and testosterone. Hopefully it will kick in soon. Oh well, I will post a pic of my new haircut and piercing soon. Gotta go shopping!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

My first piercing (besides the 6 on my ears) was my nose, then I got the belly button. Both at 17, now at 28 I'm back down to just my single pierced ears, but still have the holes from all the others.
Can't wait to see the picture of you!!
(I don't know if I've ever seen a picture of you)

Monday, September 19, 2005 6:19:00 PM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Oh I forgot to say GO GIRL!!

Monday, September 19, 2005 6:19:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said...

I haven't done the nose thing however, I did get my belly button done after a day of drinking with a girlfriend of mine... alcohol, nerves in a bottle! It didnt hurt as bad as I thought it would but it just never healed quite right so I took it out about a year after I had it done. Maybe I should have gone with my nose eh?

Monday, September 19, 2005 8:34:00 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Lori is having what I like to call a quarter life crisis. LOL, the "let's do something crazy feeling is kicking in. I feel it to Lori, and we are not even thirty yet! Glad you are feeling good these days, the nose ring doesn’t look bad at all like I feared. It's cute even. And I love the new hair cut!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 7:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home