Sunday, February 26, 2006

I am sitting here thinking, how in the world do I begin this post. My cousin, whom I have always considered to be one of my best friends, sent me this link.

http://gyxe.com/childfree/10-043-a-blog-confessions-of-a-sahm-read.shtml

I will say this, Eric, you do not have kids, until you do, you will never understand.

The past few years have been some of the hardest my family and I have ever had to endure. Yes, I did have post partum. Yes, I was self-centered. Any one that has had post partum will know, no one else can go through it with you. So, logic tells me, "gee, you might be a little self centered". What the fuck people? I had 2 people that were very close to me die during this same time period. I guess people do not count those emotions. When I wrote about my uncle, it was heartfelt. I know he did not have the life he wanted. He wanted all the stresses and love a family can give. Also, a child with a sleep disorder and multiple illnesses. Does anyone think this may be stressful? I wrote this before, and I am writing it again, if you are with someone 24/7, be it your child or a "beloved" spouse, yes, you are going to get sick of them and need a break. Doesn't mean you love them any less or regret having them or being with them. Just means you are human.

My blog is exactly that, mine. It is mine to whine, bitch, and complain as much as I want. I have very few outlets as it is, why fuck with this one? It takes a sad, sick person to dissect my crappy little corner of the internet. Obviously they are missing something.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

WTF!?!
I am totally appalled at these people!
They have no right to dog you and your blog!
They do not know what it's like.
They can only speak from their ignorance.
F them!

Sunday, February 26, 2006 6:26:00 PM  
Blogger CroutonBoy said...

Fuck them. A bunch of ridiculous little people with nothing better to do with their pathetic little lives than to build themselves up by bringing others down. You're better than them, and they know it.

Monday, February 27, 2006 8:15:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do I need to kick someone out of the sandbox?

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 7:27:00 PM  
Blogger islandarts said...

Someone needs to get a bloody hobby- and I don't mean us because we have a hobby... blogging!

Jenn is right- that place creeped me out, big time.

Friday, March 24, 2006 12:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home