Friday, February 17, 2006

Jealous maybe?

Ever read a blog and think how in the world can they complain? Got a part time nanny, cleaning lady, Ipods, big SUVs. I have none of these things. I am jealous. I am guessing poor people just do not blog, if they do, I have not found them. People whose income is under 50,000. These are the people I need to connect with. I really wonder if there are people out there doing it the hard way like my family.

Reality is definitely telling me we did this backwards, you know, kids before the college degrees and steady careers. We had our kids young. Well, not too young, first one at 25. Which means we will be young enough to connect with them when they are older, I think that is very important. Things are hard now but eventually I know it will get easier. One day we are going to have nice cars, a big beautiful house that I get to design and hopefully happy unspoiled children. Okay okay, we will settle for slightly spoiled children. Even with our income now we spoil them a little. Jealousy is not a good thing and I know life is not about material things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Although we may come from different incomes/backgrounds, I still think it's possible to find a connection in spite of the differences.
A lot of what you say rings true to me...worrying when your kids are sick, bitching because you never get time for yourself, contemplating if you made the right decisions about having children, getting your tongue pierced...I love it!

Monday, February 20, 2006 6:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home