Sunday, February 12, 2006

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ME?

Sometimes I wonder what the fuck is going on with my life. I try to lead a decent life and be good and kind to others, in fact I do a good bit to help others. I wonder why then my life just keeps getting worse? I know things could always be worse than they are and I am grateful it is not as bad as it could be, so what do I do now to make it better?

We are obviously poor. Both of our piece of shit cars died in the last couple of weeks, which leads us to beg and borrow from those that feel sorry for us. Mike of course has to drive to work and school every day, I have to drive the kids to the doctor, literally every other day. We have no extra money, and I am wondering just how we are going to get another car. We were going to use our tax return, but, I don't think we are going to get very much back this year.

The state somehow always manages to fuck us and of course, this year is no exception. I bought my piece of shit 2 years ago. 1600 cash. I know I could not expect much for this, so I am grateful it lasted this long, but anyways, I paid sales tax when I bought the car, the state is telling me I did not. So now I am being hit with like a $500 penalty. I have proof that I paid, and they have been letting me pay my ad valorem taxes every time I renew my tag, so what the hell?

You know what, if you are still reading this, I am going to stop complaining now. Really, I promise. My next post will be a happy one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home