Monday, February 06, 2006

Things have not exactly picked up lately, but you know what, I am okay with that. Ansley came through with flying colors the day of her surgery. She was an absolute angel(as if MY child would be anything else). The dentist did not have to remove any teeth, thank god, all she had to do was buff them out and do a couple tiny composite fillings.

This week however has not been too "lovely". As if you couldn't tell. Again, concerning Ansley, we had 2 ER visits and a hospital stay this past weekend. One day I am going to learn the secret to healthy children. She is doing much better now but I was a bundle of nerves all weekend. I had to cancel my surprise party, with good reason of course, ansley+hospital= good reason.

I am gritting my teeth lately but I know things are going to get better. They have to. I feel like a crazy woman writing this, picture some woman chain smoking and wearing slippers and a robe.... Although I do not smoke or wear slippers or a robe either. That is just the image that pops into my head. Guess maybe I might be a little loopy. But if you are reading this and sympathizing, you may be too :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, February 10, 2006 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Well, I'll give you my secret recipe to staying sane with children: Beer!

Friday, February 10, 2006 11:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home