Thursday, April 27, 2006

Allergic to...Everything????

In the midst of all my bitching and moaning I forgot to post the results of the 2 sets of bloodwork the kids had done. My kids are officially allergic to everything.

Dogs
Cats
Trees
Milk protein
Soy protein
Egg whites
Peanuts

Now what the hell do I feed them? The dogs are okay, being poodles, they do not shed so we are good in that area. No cats so that is good too. The food? I am baffled. The kids were already on what I thought was the most expensive milk out there, lactaid. I was wrong, I went to pick up some "rice dream", sounds yummy right? It was $4 for a half gallon! This wouldn't be so bad but Joey is addicted to milk. Naptime and bedtime are not the same for him without milk. We are milk and diaper poor. We shall figure it out though. Me being optimistic is pretty funny, I think it is the wine talking.

Ohhhhh, big news, for the last 2 nights, the kids have been asleep by 9. I am in heaven!!!!!! My wonderful new pediatrician gave me something to temporarily help them sleep so I could establish a new sleep habit with them relatively painlessly. It is working wonders! This makes the 3rd night and I am hoping that just a week will have them trained and I can ditch the meds, so far so good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Um, can you share some of that sleep aid with us?
I'd like to get my kids in bed by 5.

Saturday, April 29, 2006 6:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home