Thursday, May 18, 2006

Whiny Bitch

That would be me in case anyone had any doubts. My goal this week is to reduce my whining and bitching. There is no reward in the end except self satisfaction. That is all I can afford :)
I am going to try this new thing because hell, nothing else has worked so far. Bitching obviously gets me no where fast.

Mike started summer semester yesterday, and like all good seniors, he put off humanities till last. For those not familiar with humanities, it is art, music, and literature combined. At our wonderful little university 2 semesters of this crap is required to graduate. I am not bitching though, merely stating facts. The professor (he got stuck with the dean of humanities) requires about 160 pages to be read every night. My dear husband reads at a snail's pace, not necessarily a bad thing, just sucks for me. I got to talk to him maybe a total of 15 minutes last night. So, I ask of you, my 3 readers ;) any suggestions on how to speed him up or increase the quality of my 15 minutes? Sex is not an option, kids are awake during dinner.

After my little whinefest yesterday I got out and mowed the back yard, made a decent stir fry and even cleaned a little. I plan to be even more productive today. If my kids cooperate. Speaking of which, Ansley said another dirty word. We were all in bed. Again. She and Joey were jumping up and down and playing. Joey clotheslines her and while she is flat he starts kicking her (I have no idea where they learn this stuff!) they are laughing like a bunch of hyenas and I could barely understand her then she yells that Joey is kicking her ass. She knows this is not a kid word because I ask her again what she said, in a low deep voice "nothing!. I love the way she says that because it sounds more like "nussin". I have the most wonderful foul mouthed little angels. And there is no sarcasm in that statement :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

160 pages a night? Unless it's Sophie Kinsella or some other fluffy book that seems impossible to me.

Cliff Notes and screen renditions (movies) of the books are always helpful...not that you heard me say that.

Monday, May 22, 2006 12:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home