Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Smooth sailing...

Things lately have been pretty calm. Knock on wood right? We went to see Dora's pirate adventure the other night. A decent show, amazing seats, 2nd row center. Mike and I were sharing jokes concerning Boots and Diego, they were pretty homoriffic. The kids were mesmerized so that is what counts. I was astounded at the prices for everything though, $4 for a sprite, $3 for a little cup of popcorn. I don't even want to get started on the souvenirs!

My surprise party was this past saturday. I had a good turnout. One girl brought a really conservative friend which made things that much more amusing. Everytime a toy was passed to her she turned bright red and almost hid her eyes! I would expect that from a teenager but this is a woman with 4 kids!!!! She knows what that stuff is for. Or at least I hope she does. Overall I had a good time, a few too many margaritas, but that just makes things interesting.

I will not bore you anymore, my life is never without drama so something will happen soon that I need to vent about :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Undercover Angel said...

LOL! I remember at my first wedding shower there was a preachers wife there, and it was one of those showers where you get all of those honeymoon outfits. She turned so red everytime I opened a package. The funniest thing was that her gift was the skimpiest outfit of all. I couldn't figure out why she turned so red when she saw all of the others.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 11:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home