Monday, October 02, 2006

Catch up time

So I don't have to tell you guys it has been crazy. That is a given. I have been sick, like allIwannadoissleep sick. I am for the most part over it, I still have the scratchy voice that sounds like I smoke 4 packs a day. Think of the episode of friends when phoebe had a cold and loved the scratchy voice. That is me, only I am so ready to talk normally again.

Thursday night we had a spur of the moment trip to palm coast, Florida. We stayed until Saturday afternoon, then began the journey home. Just in case you were wondering, we had to take my mom to see my dad. He was working there, now in apopka. Anyways, the kids loved seeing Pop, I just wish they could see more of him. The kids were surprisingly good for the trip and I feel a bit better about traveling with them now, should we have to.

It is already October! That means even less time till Mike is done with school! I am soooo excited! He is doing good, like always. I am so proud of him, I just wish he knew that. Have to go do my mommy stuff now....The kids need food and such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home